Where it's at

Welcome to my new blog! If you already know me then you know what to expect. For anybody new, I am just a normal person with a decent sense of humor, a brain that works and a really big mouth. I'm not really interested in dedicating my life to this blog, so I don't bother with a lot of the bells and whistles you find on the really good blogsites - no gossip or naked pictures of celebrities, no downloadable MP3s, no adorable pictures of cats asking for cheeseburgers. All I do here is write. About stuff. Hopefully you'll find some of it interesting. And please add your ideas and opinions whenever you feel like it, because that's the American way, damnit! Now let me go figure out what to bitch about first. Not that it's a tough choice today, but anyway...thanks for stopping by...now let me go roast some Republicans!
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

DUDE!!This is SO awesome!!! Brilliant!!Love it!! But I wouldn't mind some adorable cat pictures.....love and gratitude, Brady

 

Post a Comment