Palin's secret debate strategy

Oddly enough, I can't be bothered to post too much about the VP debate last night. I think everyone has already either seen the debate itself, or the highlights, and most people already heard the general consensus of opinion, which was that Biden won. I concur with this sentiment and I don't even think the Republicans honestly expected any result other than that. Plus, there's the fact that the debate really didn't matter too much, regardless of how either candidate performed...so the less time wasted on that the better.

So, because it's been a very busy week and I am feeling too lazy to write tonight, here's an item which may explain the secret of Sarah's success during the debate. Thanks to my good friend Brady, who dug this nugget up and sent it to me:


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment